Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

12:52:01 AM - I'm home.
01:29:17 AM - I want real food. It is hours past my bedtime. Not sure what I should do. I think i'm going downstairs to give it a looksee.
01:58:52 AM - I probably shouldn't still be up. http://bit.ly/9j3Z6I New Blog Post from Today (missing about 10 days in the middle)
08:26:19 AM - Boy am I tired and boy is my computer slow.
09:44:35 AM - I jagged around too long that I decided not to check. RT: @polahbea: @SmilinColleen find anything? [Re: finding food]
06:27:25 PM - I am so stressed. I just got scared thinking I forgot to pick up the pizza. Look to my right and there it is. Also the wings smell spicy.
11:11:52 PM - still jet lagged from the na-ygn conference. I'm not tired at all. I should clean but it's hard to vacuum with a sleeping husband.
11:13:37 PM - so i slept on the plane sitting up and it did not register as sleep per gowear fit. i've been wanting to find that out.
11:33:37 PM - I cleaned up enough in my craft room that I can close the door. Now for the picnic I can close off this mess.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment