Sunday, May 23, 2010

Friday, May 21

I again had a hard time waking up.  I was originally going to try to get to work early hoping I'd get out early but then I realized I wouldn't get out early no matter what so I just hit snooze like I usually do.
I got to work at 8:10 and parked in the back lot.

Work was super busy as always. I ate lunch at my desk. I brought in 3 pieces of pizza.  One was so big that I didn't want it and threw it away so I just ate 2.   I didn't even get to work on the backlog of unread emails.

I was going to leave work at 4 but that didn't happen.

At one point I said I wouldn't leave until I got down to under 140 emails.  That was not a good idea. I didn't get to leave until 4.

I was wearing a skirt but didn't have a change of shoes so I went home, changed, and then headed back out to go grocery shopping.  I had to buy food for my picnic.  I also brought food for dinner.  I was going to go with pasta with meat sauce but then Dave also wanted Sweet Sausage.   All that took awhile then I had to get home and cook.

My dinner
The bread looked so good that I kept some as bread instead of making it into toast.  It was delicious.  It was really hard to make spaghetti sandwiches with rigatoni. You couldn't get enough on the bread.  Good thing we don't normally have that.

I vacuumed and cleaned up a little.  I didn't do nearly as much as I wanted to and it became 11:00 PM before I knew it.  I figured I should start getting my stuff ready for the race instead of cleaning.   I'm also watched some TV in the evening so I guess that took up a lot of time too.

I can't wait until I have a Friday where I'm not getting ready for something.   I was too busy doing things that I couldn't go to Krinin's Partylite party.  Maybe I'll get to make it to the next one.  She lives so far away that it would definitely take up the entire evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment