Friday, May 7, 2010

New Purse

Monday, I got my new purse. It was done on Sunday but I didn't have time to pick it up. My friend Erin makes purses and sells them on Etsy. I saw some old ones she sold and fell in love so got her to make me one. i picked the fabric but had trouble deciding so I went with ones she's used before since I knew how they'd turn out. 
It came in a nice package.
She had a nice label on the back.
Then in the bag it was even "wrapped"
She has a business card. (I need to make Stampin' Up ones.)
The reveal
The inside with the pockets I wanted. 
Her tag and the zipper pocket
Erin has better pictures on her blog post. She used her good camera and I just snapped them quickly.

I'm excited about my spring purse. Now I just want more and wish I sewed.

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely bag!! I love the nice Spring colors...yellow and green make me happy. ;) Thanks so much for the visit and your kind comment yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the return visit. I decided to find some new blogs and actually clicked on "next blog" a few times until I found one that caught my interest.

    ReplyDelete