Friday, January 27, 2012

1.2

I was at my computer until midnight on the first and thought that wasn't too late but then my tooth hurt so bad it kept me up past 2am. I finally thought of taking Advil and that helped and I was able to get to sleep.

But since I was up so late (plus only sleeping 5 hours the previous night), I was really tired in the morning. I allowed myself to reset my alarm and sleep in a bit. I still hit snooze some too.  I still got to work by 8 which is better than a lot of people.

I had so many emails that I ended up doing emails all morning and not getting to any of my regular work that I knew I had to do.

Dave and I went to Moe's for lunch.  Then after lunch, I meant to do real work, but only did emails. I think I still had 110 unread emails when I left.

I left at 3:30 to go run with Jen.  That means I'll have time to make up later this week. I do that without even trying.

After the run, I analyzed the data while a purring Poly sat on my lap. I wanted to get up and do some stuff but I just couldn't disrupt her.

After Dave got home, I ate dinner and we watched In Treatment. Then we began finalizing our menu for our Christmas Party. I ended up with 6 cookbooks around me. While menu planning we had on MSNBC and then I couldn't turn it off. I had to pry myself away at 10:30.  At least after menu planning, I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up a bit.  Now the main floor isn't a wreck. It isn't neat but it isn't a wreck. Hopefully it only gets better as the week goes on instead of getting worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment