Monday, January 14, 2019

Miles 28 Month Update (1.10.19)

My last update post was for 25 months.

He pretty much wears 4T shirts all the time. He has a few 4T pants he wears but some are too long. We lack 3T and I was trying to buy some but the stores seem to never have any. He still wears 2T pants sometimes but they are mostly too short.  5T PJs are way too small.
January 7
Miles has been very stubborn. He will yell and cry and scream when he wants something and he's not getting it.  But he hasn't done the tantrums where he collapses on the floor yet.  He doesn't like to go to sleep. He stalls. He also really wants someone to sit in there with him now.
January 6
Miles is still obsessed with Daniel Tiger. On the big TV that is the only show he wants to watch but he will let me read many other books now. But we read a lot of books prior to bed.  He also talks a lot about wanting to go to his old house only when he's in his crib. I'm unsure what specifically he's talking about. It started after we traveled.


He loves preschool where I go and he gets upset about going to drop off preschool.  He doesn't cry at all at drop off if Dave drops him off. Too bad that only happens once every 3 weeks or so.
He has zero interest in potty training. He likes his diapers. He won't even wear pullups. He was good at using the potty before he was 2 when he had a diaper rash but that cleared up and he didn't want to use it again.
January 4
Miles hates baths and showers again. He talks about how he doesn't want to get naked. He really didn't want to shower/bathe when we were traveling.  He likes his clothes so much that he likes to sleep in his shoes. Every single nap and night-time for the past few weeks he has slept in his shoes.

Milestones
On October 11, Miles woke up 4 am crying like crazy. He needed to cuddle and Daniel tiger books Then back and to crib. At 2:30 PM he cried so hard he threw up. He wanted to put a sheet of paper back. It was nap time. On October 17, Miles is forward facing in a car seat after we had to get the bike in the car. (First time.)
On October19, Miles sang and participated at MVPNS preschool music time. His first time actually participating versus just sitting.
On November 4, while doing bedtime with Miles we were talking about the day. I asked, “Did you have fun running your race today?” Miles said, “I didn’t run the race.” I corrected my question, "Did you have fun walking your race?" Miles answered, "Yea. I walked my race!"
On November 9, 2018 Miles pointed to his shirt saying he had stripes on. Then I asked if anyone else did and he went over to person who did and told her. (This was at preschool.) On November 21, Miles had his 3rd haircut.
On November 22, Miles threw up during Thanksgiving dessert. It sure put a stop to everyone else enjoying their dessert. He ate a ton of whip cream so maybe that was it.
On November 28, someone asked Miles how old he is. He said “2 and a half” but he’s not that old. Later in the day he counted to 10.
On November 30, Miles held another kids hand at Ring Around Rosie at preschool. Yay. Kids only seem to hold their parent's hand.
On December 1, Miles has a diaper rash. It lasted 5 or so days. He was not happy.
On December 3, Miles tripped on the curb and cut inside his mouth. It was a good inch cut and was bloody. He only cried for about 3 seconds. His face had blood coming out of his mouth and he wasn't even crying as I was trying to get a napkin to wipe him.
On December14, Miles says when he grows up, he wants to be a police officer. He sang in his first Christmas concert.
On December 16, Miles had his 4th haircut.
On December 25, Miles fell asleep for nap with Pap-Pap in bed!!!! I can't believe he did this. I fell asleep while Pap-Pap was reading to Miles so they left and let me nap. Once he was asleep, he got moved to his crib.
On December 27, I dozed off reading to Miles and he said the next full sentence in a book that we never read before our trip here. (And it’s a 48 page book. My favorite book from 3rd grade. Felix the Funny Fox )
On January 3, I discovered Miles was covered in hives at 9pm. I took him to the doctor on the 4th and they said it was viral from his cough/cold. He had them for about 3 days.
On January 8, Miles woke up at 1:05 AM. I was with him for 2 hours then I put him in his crib. After 20 minutes he was crying for me again. He was up until after 3:45 AM. It was a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment