Thursday, April 2, 2015

2.19


Ella did not have a good night. She woke up at 1:30 but I didn't hear it until 2. The volume on my iPad was too low.  The app wouldn't work on my phone so I had to use my iPad.
Then after I nursed Ella, I tried to put in her crib and thought she'd fall asleep in minutes.  I was wrong. I got her back at 2:40 and then tried to put her back into her crib.   She eventually fell asleep for 4 minutes but then she was awake again.   I tried to wait a bit but it did not happen.  Then we were up for a long time after that. I believe it was 4:30 AM before I got her back in the crib.  It was a long and painful middle of the night.

Finally I got back to sleep. We all slept in until 8:30. Dave had it easy. He was only woken up a couple times briefly so his poor sleep was only from his own illness.

Then Ella was a piece of work all day.  It was quite challenging.

A few highlights
She tried to put on her coat so that she could go outside. She misses outside so much. I helped her get it on and we hung out in the back yard for 15 minutes.
She tried to climb in her stroller because she wanted to go for a walk or run.  In the process she found one of my shirts. I threw it in the stroller a few days earlier and forgot about it.  She has taken to putting on my shirts or trying to. Well it's always the same shirt. It figures the shirt she always picks out for me is the ones she has put on a few different days.

Finally I got her to nap at 2 PM!

Dave got home late. Luckily I fed Ella first.

She was ready for bed a little past 7 PM.  She fell asleep and woke up a few times so I wasn't confident.  She fell asleep near 7:30 PM for good.   I ate a small dinner and then started watching TV on the couch. I ended up falling asleep.  Right after it was over, Dave woke me up by talking to me. I went right in to bed but couldn't fall right to sleep.   But at least I tried!






2 comments: