Sunday, April 12, 2015

3.5

Ella woke up at 4 and ate then went back to sleep shortly after. She keeps waking up and then I can't fall asleep.  I have to stay up long enough to put back on the app so I can have it wake up in the morning.

Then she slept all the way until 7:30 though.

We went running at 10. Ella almost fell asleep and didn't.

I got home and nursed. I thought she'd fall asleep. She didn't.

She was super clingy and whiney.   Marie came over and we did some weight lifting but I had to go nurse and she kept falling asleep on me then would wake up going in the crib. I ditched Marie for a half hour!

Finally a little before 3 PM I took her for a ride.  We drove forever on 101. South and then North. Finally she fell asleep. Then I parked on the street and let her sleep in the car. I had to park on the street since they were painting the house.

Finally I moved to the driveway and that woke her up. We went inside and she was still super clingy.

I was sitting in the chair in the living room and asked her if she wanted to go to the park. She moved quickly to the door saying "yup. yup. yup."  Then she got to the door and started banging on it. She wanted out!

We played at the park for over 40 minutes.  A little boy was there that we saw before but this time he was with his mom not his dad. We started talking birth stories.  Ella loved the park.

A few minutes after we got home, we went to go pick Dave up.  We got McD's on the way home. We ate then hung out in bed for a bit. Ella had a blast.  Then I nursed and put her in her crib. She was asleep in minutes but it was later than normal.

I finally got a chance to watch House of Cards that I fell asleep watching on Wednesday.
(I never did finish my lifting workout. Doubt I'll be sore. -- I was slightly. My glutes were.)

Ella interrupted me while I was doing abs





No comments:

Post a Comment