Saturday, April 4, 2015

2.22

Ella woke up once in the night. Then she woke up at 6 AM.  So she was only up about 15 minutes but then it took me over an hour and a half to fall asleep after!

Ella is making up for not eating much for a week. She nursed a few times and ate 2 meals and 1 snack all by 9:30.  Then she took a nap. It was a really early nap and she napped for 2.5 hours.

We cleaned up a bit before she took her nap and I rested while she napped. Dave went grocery shopping. I am coughing entirely too much to go to a store.

Ella nursed again and ate again after her nap. She had fun playing too.

Dave napped after he went grocery shopping.  Before his nap, I lunged to get a cup from Ella that was was about to spill and my hand just whacked the couch. I staved my pointer finger and even after icing it for an hour it still hurt really bad.  (The figure actually was broken here!)





this is the cup that she was about to spill when I hurt my finger







Ella saw me empty the garbages so she discovered that the cans can move.





No comments:

Post a Comment