Wednesday, April 8, 2015

3.2

Ella woke up at 5:30.   We went for a run at 9 well more like 9:30 then we hung out at the park after. We left there at 11.
I fed Ella lunch and thought she'd nap. She didn't.

She didn't nap until 2!  Then she napped on me about 10 minutes before I put her in the crib. She woke up after 20 minutes in the crib and she was screaming/crying. It was quite a freakout and very abnormal.  I got her and went to nurse her knowing she was tired. Well she fell right to sleep. I let her nap on me. She woke up and back to sleep a few times but overall napped on me about 2 hours. I napped a little bit of that time.

At 4:30 Dave suggested we go out to dinner. I kept asking questions about when or where but there was no answer until 5:45!

We went to Outback for dinner.  Ella did not cooperate. She isn't good out! She kept wanting my salad. But then Dave put some of it on a plate and she could eat from a plate and she was much happier. She would not tolerate eating food right off the table!  The salad I had was so good. Grilled chicken on a salad. Yummy.  Salads take forever to eat and then when dealing with Ella I eat even slower than normal.  Dave ended up taking Ella outside while I finished eating. He walked with her then sat with her and sang to her.  I'm jealous I never hear him sing to her anymore.

Ella basically went to bed as soon as we got home.

Dave and I watched the Bachelor. We're weeks behind and we started in the middle. We only saw 1.5 episodes so far.  Dave told me at lunch he told his coworkers he has a confession to make. Then he told them that he started watching The Bachelor and he really likes it!




2 comments:

  1. Did you guys finish The bachelor? Just know that isn't an accurate representation of Iowa ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we watched from the middle to the end. And didn't eatch at the beginning.

      Delete