Sunday, April 26, 2015

3.13

Ella had another very bad night. She was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night. She ended with falling asleep in our bed with us.  It's awful!  She wakes up with a fever and I give her tylenol. She hates the tylenol and gets so worked up then she won't sleep. (Those pillows way on the right are where I was but I Threw the pillows there when I got up.

I gave Ella her amoxicillin and she threw up a lot. Poor Ella.

Ella spent a good part of the day naked.

Gio made lasagna and brought us some. Lily didn't come in. She cried when they left and Ella cried when she saw Gio and not Lily so later they did a google+ hangout. I took a screen shot early on when they weren't happy but they got happier,

At first Ella wouldn't eat the lasagna then later I was eating it and she did. I think she liked eating it off a fork versus using her fingers.













No comments:

Post a Comment