Saturday, April 18, 2015

3.8

The morning was a unique one. Ella woke up at 3:30 (like 2:30 because of the clock change). Then she woke up at 7:20 (or 6:20) but then she fell asleep nursing and then slept on me until about 9. Even if you would say that was 8 am, she still never does it.  It was quite unique.

We hung around and played.  She was content playing a lot herself but we weren't productive. We played with her.  We wanted to spend time with her.  That's probably why she was more content.

She had Special K with Berries for breakfast. I also cut strawberries for her.  2 days in a row she properly used a bowl. Except when I went to get a wet paper towel she dumped the bowl at the end and made a huge mess.

She was tired and wanted a nap but wouldn't nap so that was challenging. She nurses and then doesn't sleep and it's not like I have unlimited milk.

She finally napped near 2 PM but on me. As soon as I'd move a muscle she'd wake up. A few times I just thought of putting her in her crib and she woke up. I'd let her nurse and she'd fall right back to sleep but still it was annoying. She slept about 2.5 hours!  3 days in a row of napping on me. :( Or maybe 4 days. Well Wednesday she napped in the crib and hasn't since but one day she wouldn't even nap on me and she finally napped in the car!  This is not fun for me!

I picked up Jersey Mike's for dinner.  Ella enjoyed it. She ate a decent amount. She did end with putting her food on her head though.    I gave her a bath right after.  I really want to figure out how to do it so Dave can give her a bath.  We use a little tub and put it on the floor and he doesn't like to get all the way down. But I'm not sure how to do it any other way.  In the hall bath, it'd be worse.  But I just don't think it's fair that I'm always doing it since I'm always nursing and always feeding her. He just gets to do fun stuff. So of course when she wants something where she needs to be taken care of, she always goes to me because I always do it. It's a vicious cycle.

We hung out in bed after her bath. She played with her ipad a bit.  She plays Barnyard Peekaboo or something like that. She said duck because of it. Earlier she said "fish" pointing to fish on my pillow.

She was in her crib before 8 but didn't fall asleep until a bit after.

I put bags down, she immediately climbed on them.


Reading with Dave 




obvious place for a tomoato


No comments:

Post a Comment