Saturday, August 22, 2015

6.20






Ella gave Dave his father's day gift. She was holding a sign that said I love you, Daddy (shown here).


We took photos for Ella's monthly post.



We had accidental matching. I made Dave take a picture. They weren't good and he refused to take more. I was so mad because he just had to stand for 10 more seconds and he wouldn't. (My bra is  showing and if I didn't crop it the bottom of my shirt is all messed up. This picture is the best one and it shows my hair in the hair because I had just flipped it off my shoulder. )


We told Ella it was her birthday and she kept pointing to the banner. Here we shared a cupcake.





I'm so bummed how awful these pictures turned out. They were so blurry. I have on idea why. And I will have these pictures for comparisons for years to come.



2 comments:

  1. The blurry picture would bother me too. But I think it could be a lot worse. At least you were in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all so blurry. i can't figure out why. it was even my good camera. I'm still mad about it.

      Delete