Sunday, March 24, 2019

Maternity Photos (3.3.19) Part 2

Well I was going to have Part 1 of the pics be of the family mainly and part 2 be me + the 2nd outfit. But then I realized lots of pictures were missing from the album I made. Autobackup failed me and didn't upload everything. Now this post will have so many more pictures than the other one and I'm even trying to be limiting!




 If you notice here you can see Ella is about choking me while Miles is trying to leap off of me.













 This is my favorite maternity dress. It cost me $4.28 if I remember correctly. I bought it in 2013.

 Notice Miles in the background climbing in the dirt.



 Just look at Ella's leg!


2 comments:

  1. Aw the cloudy weather actually made for some neat lighting. I love that you and Ella wore matching dresses at the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella was done by that point and so was my back or we would have had even more pictures! You know me and pictures so the pain must be bad when I said I can't stand anymore.

      I didn't sit or kneel or ground or anything. I told the photographer I can't do that or it gets me worse. It's a little weird not having some sitting ones but that was because of my back.

      Delete