Thursday, March 14, 2019

5.14.18 Roadtrip Day 14

I woke up and showered and then Miles woke up.

Miles looked outside at the lake and loved. It.

Then Dave woke up. 

We went down to breakfast and it was all put away. I saw it ended at 9 and I look at my watch and it says 9:37. I got Miles an apple. The bowl of fruit was still out.

Dave is getting a cold.
My thumb hurts from days ago when a clementine peel went under it.
My gums hurt on the right side on the bottom for days. It hinders eating.
Inside upper lip, ulcer is bothering me too. Or maybe it’s from a headbutt to my face. 



Miles fell and is getting a goose egg.
11:24 left hotel.
11:30 - BMW Wichita to charge and get us to super charger.

Miles scratched his upper butt bloody so first Benadryl of the trip at 12:00.



12:25 Super Charger. 9 miles to spare. We would have maybe made it or it would have been 1 mile off without charging.





Applebees for lunch since that is where charging is but we are in shock. We are eating here in the home of Freddy’s.

Ella only eats breading on the corndog and not the hot dog at all. Then Miles tried to eat the hot dog but with bites too big and then would chew and then all of a sudden spit it out. Dave was done with his salad but then was booking hotel via his phone. I used his fork to take lettuce and whispered it to Ella how I took it. Then she had some too like we were sneaky. It sure got her to eat lettuce.





Service was so slow. Even when she saw me standing with Miles and I ask for check she seemed shocked we want it. Not busy so she was standing around.


Grocery store for meds, pretzels, and smoothie.

 2:10 Mile is asleep.

3:28 super charger quick while Dave bathroom and McD’s for kids and it woke Miles when we parked. No reception at the super charger so that sucked for killing time. I couldn’t read fb or instagram. 

4:41 hotel

5:21 almost settled in the hotel room.




Dave went and got Jersey Mike’s. I tried to get Laundry in but Ella delays. He was home before I went down. Then kid and food delays.


 2 washers and 2 ¾ full loads. 28 minutes

Then to pool.
So cold. Only got my feet wet. Ella jumped in and immediately got out. I asked the guy and he said the part is on order.

Tesla stopped charging. Guy checked on it and fixed it.

Miles loved to watch splashing. He watched for awhile.




The dryer says 15 minutes but it’s all lies. I’m mad I took my money upstairs. 2x on 1 dryer and 3x on another.

Laundry through gym. Killed me not to use the gym.

I’m folding and Dave calls that Miles pooped and up his diaper. He waits for me.

Still doing laundry.

Get ready for bed

Snack
It all took so long. Started Miles bedtime at 9:20 ish and he was wild in crib until 10:20. Ella was on her ipad until 11:20.

In crib Miles says “night night daddy” over and over when he saw him and back and forth then “night, night, mommy” He practiced saying mommy versus myee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment