Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Sunglasses

I don't know how many of you out there have issues with finding sunglasses that fit your head.  All these people I know can buy any cute sunglasses they want and they don't squeeze their head and give them a headache. Well apparently I have a wide head and it's very hard to find sunglasses for them.  About 10 years ago I found sunglasses that worked. Then 6 years ago I found a pair. I was trying to find more pairs for the past 6 years and always check anywhere that has sunglasses and this year at Walmart I finally found some that worked. Dave has a very similar wide head issue. (Hmm maybe this is why the doctor told me how wide this new baby's head will be. Really wide compared to everything else.) I tried and tried and found the same ones on Amazon.   (Apparently since I started this post they became unavailable.  They were 14.99 at Walmart but I can't even find them on the Walmart website.) I own 2 pairs now. I wonder if I should order more. I have 1 pair of old sunglasses then 2 new pairs. I feel like when you have kids and they can break things and it takes you 6 years to find something that works maybe I should have another pair.  Dave even tried to buy $200 sunglasses but they were all just too narrow for his head.


The sticker on these ones said flexi-temple and I think that's what made them so nice.   That R stands for Piranha.
How many pairs of sunglasses do you have? Are sunglasses difficult for you to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment