Saturday, March 30, 2019

Shrinky Dinks meetup (2.25.18)

A mom organized a meetup where all the kids got to use Shrinky Dinks.  I had never heard of them before. There were pre-designed things to color and also blank sheets.

I got Miles to sleep and then went and picked Ella up and we went. Dave was home sick (sleeping) so I was able to leave Miles and make it there.   Ella had a blast coloring them.   Then we put them in a toaster oven and saw them shrink. Ella loved it.
Next everyone put them on necklaces or keychains. They used some beads too.


Here is one colored in before it was put in the toaster oven.

We do a decent amount of playdates where we make something like this. I wish I blogged about them more. Sometimes later I forget half the prep that was involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment