Tuesday, April 30, 2019

2019 Week 15/52 Photo

April 14
I had a lot of trouble narrowing down the pictures. I had 5 I wanted to include.  Here are 2 from Sunday the 14th.  I was holding Miles because he wanted to give me hugs. Look at my huge belly.  Liam was born later that day! I propped my phone up to use a timer to take a pic. I knew I'd like to see it later.
April 14
Then here is one from the morning where again Miles wanted to give me hugs.

Photo Taken April 14, 2019.

April 12
Here's a bonus picture that I really liked from Ella at the park.  We went with friends after school.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and special you got that pic the day you had Liam! Love the Ella photo too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks

      I really couldn’t pick

      And Liam was born so close to midnight the decent pics were just after midnight or I would have had an even harder time narrowing it down.

      Delete