Friday, April 19, 2019

4.6.19 Timehop

I did this once before so I saved a few time hop pictures again. This time I tried to dig up some old blog posts so it took a little longer to put together.
 I asked Miles what he was doing. He said "ice cream" (blog post)

Ella and her best friend, Aurelia.  We moved and came back and she's her best friend now too. We ended up living super close to them. It makes it so convenient.
2016

Easter Egg Hunt meetup. We had a mom contest. Ella made my squat hold harder. I didn't hold her the entire time at least.  (Actually March 24 but got the pictures late.)
Easter Egg Hunt - It was March 24 but just got pictures late)
2015



 Ella was napping. I asked if I should eat, clean this mess up, or nap. I ended up eating the entire nap.



2014 

This is how we swaddled Ella. We could not cover her legs or she wouldn't sleep.

2013

Miles said he didn't like this outfit. But that he likes the shoes, skirt, black tank top, necklace, and white jacket. So Dave asked if he just didn't like them together and he nodded.


Miles liked this one and wanted me to show him more.  Then I showed him a ton of dresses I had tried on and he liked all the dresses better than any of the pants outfits.

Miles said this outfit is for winter. I was confused and then asked if it was because of the scarf.  (blog post)

I made collages to earlier in the week outfits so there are a few extra outfits here.
 Miles said he likes the orange shirt.

 Miles did not like this one.


Then I made this with my outfit today to copy the one in a skirt above. I don't have a good arrow method now.

No comments:

Post a Comment