Friday, April 5, 2019

4.1.19 Time Hop

I rarely load time hop anymore and just happened to load it with Miles.  Well he had asked what the dinosaur app was so I clicked.
 I figure I'll include some recent pictures. Here is Miles stirring in butter.
This is the only picture of Ella yesterday. I have videos. I guess I could have taken a screen shot.  But this was after bath time and they were kicking the chair and just their legs.
Miles still wears those same pants. They are just a lot shorter now.  Ella's bangs have grown a lot in a year.
Look how little Miles was. Miles was looking at me so I went to take a picture but in the time it took me to turn the camera on on the phone he did this. 
I don't even remember this. I'm glad I took a picture of it. 
We went to story time at a book store. 
 Little Ella!


I got new colorful clothes and had no idea how to match.
Miles saw this and asked why I was wearing a costume. 
 Apparently I tweeted about it too.




Here Miles asked why I was in my pajamas. I don't know how a skirt is pajamas. 
 Look at that TV in the background.
 My hair was permed!
I don't usually have anything from time hop going back so far so I saved it too. I think Dave and Maggie were pretending fighting. Maggie had a shirt on her head like a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment