Monday, April 1, 2019

2019 Random Goals Progress (March)

In addition to exercise goals I made some other goals for the year. I posted my progress in January and now here we are catching up with February and March.

In 2019:
  1. 240 blog posts with a reach goal of 280. 
    • January - 30 posts ✅
    • February - 29 posts ✅
    • March - 23 posts ✅
  2. 2019 Photo of the week blog posts
    • January - got all backlog posted and caught up! ✅
    • February -  ✅
    • March -  ✅
  3. Weekly new baby blog posts for 6 weeks
  4. Monthly blog posts for new baby
  5. Complete 2 photo books!
    • January - ✅  2 books ordered already. They were mostly finished in 2018
    • February - didn't work on any
    • March - Spent more time than I'd care to admit doing the preschool yearbook (not complete yet)
  6. Read a personal development book
    • January - I didn't even find it or figure out which one. 
    • February - oops
    • March - oops
  7. Use to-do list notebook.
    • January ✅
    • February  ✅
    • March  ✅ 
  8. Finish watching 2b Mindset videos.
    • January - Oops. 
    • February - Oops
    • March - Oops
Reach goals
  1. Clean the kitchen 2x week
    • January - ✅ I have not kept track week but I've cleaned it at least once the first few weeks then I cleaned it EVERYDAY the last week which averages to cleaning it twice a week. 
    • February - Oh oh oh definitely not. My back was so bad.
    • March - I did at least once a week even though my back was so bad
  2. Make bed 2x week
    • January - ✅ I have made the med at least twice every week. It helps that I make the bed every time I fold laundry and I only have 5 pairs of pants I wear so I do laundry at least twice a week.
    • February -  ✅ I make it when laundry happens or when people will see it.
    • March -  ✅

No comments:

Post a Comment