Sunday, April 7, 2019

4.1.19

It's been a long time since I did a post about the day but by 2 PM so many cool things I want to document happened so I decided to write one. Then it includes a little bit more of what just went on not the amazing stuff.

Miles sure wakes up 5-10 minutes before his light turns green and he runs out so he doesn't get his sticker on his charge. 5-10 minutes is a lot better than the 1-2 hours he had been doing.

I woke up a few minutes before Miles anyway with 2 leg cramps. I hate having to go to the bathroom so much so then I'm not drinking enough and then I'm getting leg cramps.  I also had a horrible nights sleep because my legs went numb when I fell asleep on my back.  Then after that I had issues sleeping for a few hours.   Finally I was able to sleep and then Poly was quite annoying wanting me to reposition everything and reposition for her. Then 20 minutes later she'd want a new position and just hit me on the back until I turn over.
While Miles was watching TV in the loft and I was getting ready, he took out all the stuffed animals and threw them over the banister.

Instead of leaving for school promptly we were sorting through some charms for necklaces and also Ella was drawing. Before I knew it, 30 minutes had passed.
Miles wore his 5/6 hoodie to school. It's a bit big. It's the same size at Ella's.

At preschool, I got to ask the last girl in Ella's class the last missing question for the yearbook so now I have her class totally done. I'm well on my way. Acorn is still missing a few.
On our way home, Miles and I went to Safeway to buy 3 things. Miles wanted the loaf of bread so bad.  I said it was for Daddy for dinner. I meant for Daddy to cook dinner with.  But then he said we could cut it in half and he could eat half and Daddy could have half. I thought that was impressive he said that.  Then I asked what about Ella and me. Then he totally shocked me saying we could split the bread into quarters. Where does he learn this stuff.



Miles really wanted to cook pasta. So we made some. He helped break the pasta in half (even though it was not necessary to do) and then helped stir.  I also had him cut up the butter to stir in even though that wasn't really necessary either. 







"Don't take my picture. I'm eating"
"Your spaghetti is in front of you. Eat"
Miles wanted to try out some shorts. 




We rode his balance bike for a half hour. I walked and we looped around our driveway and the streets and sidewalk. He really wanted to bike and go pick up Ella.  He fell off his bike a few times and every time said he'd get up and get back on his bike. He said he wasn't doing a good job at balancing.











Nap time was an entire ordeal. I took pictures and videos documenting how he doesn't listen. It took over 2 hours to get him to sleep. I did nap 15 minutes during that time trying to get him to sleep. Finally he went to sleep.




























Dave made skilletini for dinner. The kids ate buttered pasta from lunch and Miles at some sausage and some spaghetti. He only eats it if you call it fancy hot dogs. I thought it was quite spicy but Dave made fun of me and said that he didn't add any spices to mine. I said the sausage was spicy and he said it was sweet Italian sausage. Miles had 3 sips of my milk. This is more than he's ever had. He usually refuses and sometimes has has 1 sip.
It took me forever to eat. Then we iced the cake and Miles ate some. He ate 1 bite.  Then I ate his piece and mine. Ella didn't want any. We cleaned up a little then it was bath time then bed time.
I did the bath, getting dressed, teeth brushing, and show. Then Dave read to them and gets them to sleep. I fell asleep before he was out of their room.

 Here's a video compilation of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment