Saturday, April 20, 2019

Baby Pool Results

Well I did a baby pool but then took almost a week to fill it out because I was so unsure on eye color. I wanted to change point values based on eye color since that changes anyway but I didn't see it. So everything is default points. 

 Mara won the baby pool.

I didn't fill out the pool but wanted to.
Based on my other post I said 8 lb 6 oz, 20.5 inches long, blue eyes, brown hair. I said I'd go into labor in the middle of the night but I was guessing around a 2 AM birth. April 16 for due date but I didn't really have a specific guess.   I knew boy and initial. So let's see how many points I would have had.

Date 23/25
Time 9/15 (I think)
Sex 25/25
Weight 8/10
Length 8/10
Hair 5/5
Eyes 0/5
Letter 5/5

That's 85   Wow I would have won. That's way better than the 27th place I would have come in with Miles's birth.





I put screen screen shots so you don't have to click to check.

Ella's pool results.
Miles's pool results.

No comments:

Post a Comment