Friday, May 31, 2019

Birth Announcement

I keep taking longer and longer to do these birth announcements. I went with Costco this time instead of Shutterfly.  I ordered them when he was 4 weeks old!
Costco had fewer options and none of them had a back but they were way cheaper and also ready the next day versus in a couple weeks. I wish you could adjust the clock graphic to have it be the actual time.

I had to keep changing the scheduled date for this post because it took me a week to pick-up the announcements, then it took me a week to get my address labels printed. Then I didn't have enough stamps. Then there was a holiday with no mail.

Ella's Birth Announcement
Miles's Birth Announcement

2 comments:

  1. I loved it, thanks for sending! I immediately was surprised there weren't pics on the back because I know how you love pictures. Now that makes sense. Costco did a good job, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pics on back and also fewer on front was what made me almost not do Costco

      Delete