Sunday, May 12, 2019

More Necklace Links

I've spent many hours here and there looking for various charms. They are hard to find. There are so many out there and also so many that are the same exact charm but cost a lot more money.

Since my last post I bought some running charms on Etsy. They were hard to find. Most were not in bulk and you could find one charm for $20 but that is just too expensive for me.

I bought a variety pack, cameras, ice cream cones, unicorns, sports, traveling (bikes, cars, airplanes) and letters since the last post. The variety packs always are cheaper per charm but I feel like about half of those won't be used even with a group choosing charms. I also bought a bigger chain for charm bracelets and more solid bracelets. The pictures below are all links.

The unicorn charms are pretty large but the kids loved them and used them with best friends forever charms.
This necklace shows 2 of the 3 running type ones I got on Etsy. I got the shoe on amazon.
I have had this tab open on Etsy with infinity charms just to give myself ideas when I plan to use mine!
This one is the link to the camera one I used but it has many other choices too.

Apparently the last 4 pictures don't work. I've tried multiple ways. But if you click on them it takes you to the charms. Maybe I'll fix it another time.  ETA the last 4 don't even show up at all now. I will try to add pictures later!
Have you done any jewelry making? What type of charms would you like? I like the lifting and running ones but then had to get the cameras. Those seem to be my hobbies. I want to start running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment