Friday, May 10, 2019

Kids Say ... (Febuary and March 2019)

Wow I'm getting worse and worse at documenting good quotes.  Here are a few.

----------

Miles walked over and tried to lick me
Me: you didn’t just try to lick me did you?
Miles: No. I tried to hug you.
Then he goes in for a hug and lick

2/2
----------

Miles: Mommy can you help me”
Me: Help with what?
Miles: Stop these kids
Me: Are they too noisy?
Miles: They keep throwing balls at me

He’s on floor playing with magnatiles and the kids do keep throwing balls at him at a meetup.

2-12
----------

Here is why husbands/dads need to help clean. This conversation just happened after Ella made a mess just pushing stuff off the table
Me: you have to help clean up and put stuff away. It can’t be all on mommy especially now when I’m in pain and can’t bend well
Ella: ok. So mommy and Ella can clean but Daddy and Miles don’t have to. —-😬
Me: No. Everyone has to help and clean and put stuff away

2/21
----------

We are on our way to a birthday party.
Me (to Miles): Do we like going to birthday parties?
Miles: Yea!! and we like going to Target too.

2/21
----------

Me: Hey Miles what did you do at preschool today?
Miles: Kissing
Me: Who were you kissing?
Miles: Everybody

Me: Were other people kissing?
Miles: No

I asked him numerous times over 2 days his favorite part. He always said kissing. Then I asked around and the one teacher did give him a kiss on the forehead when he did a good job listening. I guess that was his favorite part.

2/21
----------

Miles: I’m tired. Does this party have beds?
At Ishaan’s birthday party

2/24
----------

Doorbell rang and we answered it.

Hi i’m Colleen
Hi I’m Lupe
Hi I’m Mr Miles.

3/1/19
----------

Miles just walked over to me in the kitchen to tell me “You look beautiful”

(I’m in a dress but not fully dressed)

Later he told me I should wear my running shoes and handed them to me telling me then I'd be "super pretty."

3/28

No comments:

Post a Comment