Friday, May 17, 2019

Liam's 4th Week (5.12.19)


5/6
Well I wrote an entire post on the 12th and apparently it never saved. When I rebooted my computer I lost it. I only had to add photos. I even added some photos but not all of them. I remember falling asleep writing it.
5/6

Now Liam is almost 5 weeks old and I have to think about this again since they change so much.

Liam had a growth spurt the last few days. Nursing for 20 minutes then a 30 minute break then nursing again on repeat all day long. At least he didn't do this over night. But for 3 days straight I was purely exhausted from all of this. By the way in that 30 minute break, I would spend time trying to burp him.
5/7
Liam was 9 lb 10 oz at his doctor appointment at 18 days and then eh was 10 lb at 25 days old. At his doctor appointment at 18 days old, he was 22 inches long and at 27 days he was 22.75 (or 23) inches long. Clearly having a growth spurt.

There are times I have to change my clothes multiple times in a day because he spits up all over us.  He spits up often. If I don't get him to burp then he will wake up after 30 minutes sometimes having spit up in his crib. Burping him is so hard. Sometimes I spend 10 minutes and can't get him to burp. You may think if you spend that long getting him to burp and he doesn't burp you are in the clear but you are wrong.
5/7
Liam's face broke out a little bit. I wondered if it's because I got 3 new shirts and wore them without pre-washing them. Oops.

On Monday we went to preschool to hand out framed gifts. I was there with Ella and Miles while handing out the frames to all the teachers. We were there about 2 hours.  In the afternoon we went for a ride to pick up something I bought on facebook marketplace.
On Tuesday, we didn't leave the house (that I can remember).
On Wednesday, we dropped the kids off at preschool, picked up something I bought on facebook marketplace, went to lunch, and went to PT.
On Thursday, we went to preschool to deliver food Dave cooked. In the evening, we went to a farewell dinner.
On Friday we went to preschool for Mother's Day brunch then to the other preschool with Miles and then to the first preschool to hand out the cards to all the teachers. We picked up Ella from preschool and then went to a park for a birthday party.
I can't remember if we left the house on the weekend.  We had an extremely busy week!
5/8
Since he doesn't sleep as much, if he wasn't already asleep or wants to eat, he will cry more in the car. For the most part we have been lucky though.

Twice this week, people commented about what is he "4 months old by now?" so maybe he looks big.
5/8
We got our newborn photos back this week. 102 photos!
5/9
At the park on Friday while nursing, I was moving around trying to deal with the kids making slime and he spit up all over us. Now it was not just a normal spit up but seemed like it was all the milk he drank. It was everywhere. His blankets and onesie were soaked. Luckily I had more.

5/12
Dave gave Liam a bottle this week. It was a little over an oz in the bottle and I went to take a picture and Liam was already done. He was so quick. I asked Dave to recreate feeding him for a picture.   I fed him a bottle this week too since I heated it up and then nobody else wanted to give it to him.

Here are some more pictures from the week.

5/6

5/6


5/7

5/7

5/7


5/7

5/8

5/8

5/8


5/8


5/8




5/9

5/9

5/9

5/9

5/10

5/11

No comments:

Post a Comment