Tuesday, July 27, 2010

6 of 30 (July 26)

I may not take Fridays off of 30 for 30 when I'm at work because I can't wait until I can do another 5 day summary.

Pants: VS  January 2009 (or earlier). They were my first VS pants and they wash wonderfully that I got excited about other pants and then almost all the other pants were awful.
Shirt: Loft - February 2009
Shoes: Macy's July 2010
(6, 15, 26)

The shoes looked like they matched more in real life than in this picture. The picture makes me so scared that I don't think I'd wear this outfit again because it doesn't look like they go.

I wanted to sleep in a little so I didn't get to work in enough time to go to Body Pump at 5 and still get 9 hours in. I didn't want to go at lunch since I haven't had lunch with my friends in ages.  So I decided I'd run Monday and do Body Pump Tuesday morning.
I called Dave as I was leaving work. Neither of us wanted to cook so I told him to pick up dinner on his way home.

I call him 30 min later for computer issues and he hadn't left work yet.
Then at 7:50 or so I learn that he left work at 7:30 and he thought he was only supposed to pick up dinner for him not me.  He ordered himself a pizza (form the place that I don't like their pizza because it hurts my jaw).  He picked up Wendy's for me anyway.

But because he normally works until 6 and I left work at 5:45 I figured dinner was soon so I changed into my running clothes and decided I'd eat then run.  Then at 6:30 I learned he hadn't left but I figured he'd be leaving any minute because he never works late so then I didn't run because I wouldn't get my entire run in.
Well then by the time I learned what all happened, my food would have been cold if I went running.   I barely run anymore.   So then later I just had to suffer and use the exercise bike. I didn't go crazy on it because I was also watching 90210 at the time.  I like how I can get some form of exercise in while watching TV. I should do that more. If I watch TV with Dave he wants to watch it downstairs but even if I convince him to watch it upstairs he doesn't want the bike noise. Ugh.

 I don't like most of my daily pictures anymore. I think now I take more of them but they end up worse than they used to.
My workout clothes that I was going to run in. I ended up using the exercise bike in them because of the entire ordeal.

Dave came home and actually commented that I looked nice in my workout clothes. 
Kitty Likes Numbers
Kitty likes to try to move my emails to folders
Kitty Likes the Remote
We hung out then my allergies got bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment