Thursday, July 15, 2010

1 of 30 (July 15)

I wore 3, 8, and 23 today. I wished I had a red accessory (necklace or bracelet) to coordinate with my shoes.
The first 2 people that saw me gave me compliments today.
This is the first time I wore this dress and it almost didn't make the cut into the 30 for 30 pile.




This picture reminds me the most of Dorothy.

















Sunglasses I wore to drive.
I forgot to put on my earrings.  I mainly wore my hair up because I felt like I should have showered in the morning but I was working out at lunch so I didn't feel like it was worth it.

4 comments:

  1. My favorite part is seeing kitty's butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually told her after that the picture would have been better if she was facing the other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of your best pictures!

    I did not take pictures of my outfits yesterday or today, I think. Crappit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. because of 30 for 30 I took more pictures than my normal 1 or 2.
    but i did not take a picture yesterday (or was it the day before. i can't keep track)

    ReplyDelete