Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Quick Rundown of my day

Alarm goes of at 5:30 and I decide I'm definitely too tired to run then.
I get up at 5:55 to go run. I really didn't want to run.
I ran 2.5 miles instead of 5.
I got ready for work.  My stomach bothered me.
I get to work and am super busy. I have meetings. I rush.
Haley brought me cinnamon scones
I don't leave work on-time.
I get to my car and realize my phone is at my desk. I have to go back in. Adds 8 minutes.
I go to get an allergy shot. My arm swells up from this.
I then go visit gram at the hospital. She's so tired that you can't understand her and she also was mostly sleeping.
I leave there and call my mom to give an update and she reminds me about my sunglasses in the room. Well then we learn my dad thought they weren't ours so he gave them to the nurse. I go back in the hospital to a different floor since gram's room was moved before I got there and I get my sunglasses.
I drive almost home and stop at Giant Eagle.  My bunion does not appreciate all this walking. I have a bunch of missing skin.
I get home at 9:40 and start to eat dinner.
I finish dinner and now I'm partially prepping for my SU party and setting things up except I am SOOO tired.  The kitchen island is already a mess.  I don't know what snacks I'm serving people.

I need to go to sleep early so I can go to Body Pump in the morning, work my 9 hours and get home with maybe 15 minutes to spare before the party. Also tomorrow at work I have 1 meeting (which I partially lead) with Directors and managers. Then I have another meeting with my RCA team.   Then I have a brief 1 hour time without meetings. Then I have a meeting, which i partially lead with an SVP and VPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment