Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pirates Game (7/22)

The Pirates lost 3-2.  We left between the 8th and 9th inning like always.
This time we went with my dad and brother. Well they met us there.  It was for my dad's Father's Day gift. We only decided to go at the last minute. My mom didn't go but she could have.

I thought it was a more boring game than usual.
Dave and I went to the upper level to buy food. We got a foot long hot dog, french fries, and nachos.  You have to get fries at the same time as nachos because you dip fries in the nacho cheese. Dave eats the foot long every time. He likes the foot long so when we get our 2nd helping of food we have to get all 3 things again.  We have to leave the club seats to buy the food because the nacho cheese is way too mild in the fancy area. My dad got kielbasa in the fancy area and said it wasn't good. Dave got a hot dog in that area before and said it wasn't good. Lots of people order it though so I don't know what the deal is.  My dad even was ready to give 1/3 of it away. Mike didn't get any food. Food is the reason to go so he was sure missing out.



Neither of the pictures of us are that good but that is us eating our 2nd meal.  Dave was upset. His hot dog bun was so stale. I can't believe they served it like that.

For a 3rd meal I was too full but Dave got ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment