Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Daily outfit 7/12

I wore my new purple shoes that I didn't get to post about yet. Then I forgot to take my daily picture.  
I realized in the car that I did not take my daily picture. I took out my camera there and took it just in case I forgot to try to get a picture before going to the gym.

Shirt: Victoria's Secret on-line, at some point before February 2010
Skirt: Express, 2009 (the one form the mannequin), Ross Park Mall (a month later they had more in the store than that one that I got)
Shoes: Macy's, July 11, 2010, Pittsburgh Mills Mall


My shirt has a stain :(  It had a stain last time and I forgot.  The stain feels wet. A Tide pen did not work.  I put it in the dryer after I first noticed it because I forgot.  I like this shirt too but I guess it's time to throw it away or keep wearing it because I get to work and can pretend I just got it or just noticed it.
These are my new shoes. Neither picture are good in how I posed. Also the color of the shoes didn't come out right in these pictures.
After I worked out, I stayed in my workout clothes.  That is my headband around my neck. I forgot that I put it there. I took it off but Kitty tried to steal it so I put it around my neck. 

May 9
April 16
May 21

Above are pictures of the skirt and shirt that I wore.  The shirt was going to be in my 30 for 30 (that I will post about soon) but with this stain now I need to find an alternative.

Addition: Yesterday I got compliments on my shoes. I got a few. One from the first female I saw in the building. I didn't even know her.  Then a female came to me in my cube said "This is going to sound really gay but you look absolutely fabulous in that skirt."  So I guess I did a good job with my outfit.

6 comments:

  1. I really, REALLY love those shoes. Oh, my goodness. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think how awesome they would look if the picture did them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true!
    Also, you did do a good job with the outfit. I think you're getting more fashionable by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Dave help me. I can't take all the credit. Well I brought him 3 skirts and 1 pair of pants and said which one. I think the dark gray skirt would have been very similar. He was right about the pants. I shouldn't have dark right next to the purple. It wouldn't showcase the shoes as much as I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. That makes me feel better about spending $35 on them.

    ReplyDelete