Thursday, July 22, 2010

4 of 30 (July 22)



21, 9 and 4.
I think I've worn these shoes too much so far for my 30 for 30 considering this is only day 4 of it.  I started making an excel file of what outfits I've worn so I can do a table of what article of clothing and how many times it has been worn. These shoes have been worn 3 out of 4 days. Ooops. 

I bought this dress last year so it was the first of buying dresses. I didn't love it. I still don't.  I wish i had more dresses that the dress was actually form fitting at the waist. This probably has a name but I don't know what it is. I also like the skirt style to be a pencil skirt.

 


The boring back 

The buckle under the wrap
30 for 30 Banner

After work, we went to PNC Park so I needed to change out of my dress. It was very hot so I figured I'd wear my newer shorts that go to my knee since I hate short shorts and that's what all the rest of my shorts are.  I bought these at Kohl's recently and I hate how they are worn out with holes on purpose but I decided to get them so I ate least had something. 

I wore a shirt that would have been in my 30 for 30 if I would have put in my brown pants. The brown pants were recently hemmed and I haven't tried them on yet so I figured I'd wait it out for that. 

Wearing sneakers looks so stupid when you have on shorts but I do it anyway since I would be walking around a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment