Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Outfit 7/14

The day before I start 30 for 30 so I decide to make it count and wear white pants I wear maybe twice a year.

Shirts: Ann Taylor Loft, Grove City Outlets
Pants: NY&Co. (January 2009)
Shoes: Famous Footwear Spring 2009

This was one of the first shirts I tried on that I thought looked stupid on the hanger but I wanted to give it a try. I loved it. Then it washed great so I wanted more.  I tried to go back but they didn't have any left.  I really liked the extra fabric under my chest because it covers my rib bones that poke out. 

I wore these pants right before I had knee surgery.  They are much bigger now. Before I thought they looked kind of tight.  Now I think they look loose. 

There is a blazer that matches but I feel too over dressed at work. I'm still trying to find a skirt to wear the blazer with. I thought a nice print skirt would then make it not look so much like a business suit. 

I walked with Haley after work and decided to model my workout clothes. Almost all my workout clothes look alike.  I always wear a tank top. The colors and styles vary though.  I either wear shorts, capris, or pants. It depends what I'm doing and what season. Like I never wear shorts when I'm lifting because I'm afraid the shorts will show my crotch or something.  Almost all my capri pants are the same. They are all from target. They all have stripes. A recent pair I got have a different kind of stripe than the rest but still all from target.   

Poly just repositioned and typed again. I had to delete it. She seems to love the spacebar.                                                                              

Shows the detailing that covers my ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment