Monday, July 12, 2010

7/11 outfit

Shirt: Forever 21, February 21, 2010, Ross Park Mall (First time I wore it)
Jeans: Express, Spring 2010, Ross Park Mall (stupid midrise jeans that I hate)
Necklace: Kohl's, 2005, North Huntingdon
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline 9 from Elite Runners and Walkers, September 2009 (were my old shoes until I got my new ones too dirty so then this ones are my good ones again)
The detailing at the shoulder.

I hate these pants because after I eat this is what I want to do and if I'm home this is what I actually. Usually the shirt covers my pants but I pulled it up for the picture.
I tried to do what everyone else does and didn't look at the camera and I just can't pull off what other people do. It just looks weird. Sometimes Poly distracts me and I end up looking away and it's all natural even and it still doesn't look like a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment