Friday, July 23, 2010

5 of 30 (July 23, 2010)


I know I said I would take Fridays off but I didn't to make up for the funeral days.  Now I am all caught up.
5 and 24
I wasn't supposed to work today but I had things to get done so I went in for "a few hours" and 6.5 hours later I left.  I liked just throwing on a dress. I didn't even put on pantyhose.  I threw on a necklace and didn't even wear earrings. 

I need to do something with my hair it is boring/awful.
a sign of my displeasure

my purse
the cardigan just in case the a/c was cold at work
I hate this cardigan but I have had such trouble finding cardigans that I liked that 3 or so years ago I settled with this one from Charlotte Russe.  I like that the sleeves are long but they are only long because the shoulder is too big and the arm pits are too big. Then it sits up too high in the back.  I bought new cardigans more recently but only black, white, and pink.  I really want another neutral that would go with brown.  I spend years looking for cardigans that's why when I found one that worked at Kohl's, I attempted to buy more. They didn't have the same style but I got 2 others at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment