Saturday, July 3, 2010

7/2 outfit

Shirt: Express, Ross Park Mall, February 28, 2009
Pants: Express, Ross Park Mall, 2009 (2L)
Shoes: Famous Footwear, Cranberry, March 1, 2009 
Necklace and Earrings: Target, Cranberry, 2009
Watch: Target

I have not worn these flats in ages and I hate them. I am either throwing them away now or giving them to goodwill. They are slightly too big for my foot to be secure at the toe so then I walk weird and then they leave a mark and hurt.  The length of the shoe is fine but my foot must be the wrong shape.

I bought this shirt because the button down sapphire shirt I have is getting old and I wanted an alternative to wearing that.

I don't have any black pants I can wear a heel with.  My once nice flats are so old looking now I don't want to wear them. I haven't worn them in about a month that's how bad they are.

I need new flats. I really like the kind with laces but nobody else wears those so then they are hard to find. I like to have nice looking shoes too. It is quite an ordeal so that's why I haven't gone shopping to even start to look for them.

The pants are slightly too big but I bought these pants before they started carrying 0L.  I have light gray and a tan pant in 0L from Express. I don't seem to wear them recently. Perhaps because I don't know how to match to them or perhaps because I think I'm going to be too fat for them so I don't put them on.  But the 1 size bigger is slightly big so they should fit but I still think they will be too big.

I wish the Express Editor Pants were 1/2" or 1" longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment