Monday, July 5, 2010

Card Creations

I made some cards today. I had to since I have a Stampin' Up party tomorrow and Thursday.

I'm not ready for the party. I have not cleaned. I did not plan dinner. I did not carry everything downstairs.

I have 9/80 starting tomorrow (aka work 9 hours instead of 8) and I had planned to go to body pump in the morning since no work today. But there aren't enough hours in the day to work it all out.

Also my gram is back at the hospital. Well a different one this time.  I guess I go Wednesday since I have parties Tuesday and Thursday.
Here are the cards made today. 3 for class. 2 not. What do you think?
OK 2 are and 2 aren't. I didn't take a picture of 1 of them.


Regal Rose and So Saffron
Using the new color Marinia Mist
Using the new "Brights" with Whisper White Ink
 I used the clear stamps for the first time. I loved it. See how I lined up 2 stamps on one block. It made it so quick and easy.
Kitty liked to lie down on the paper that I was trying to work with. I was just about to cut the regal rose card stock and she jumped up right on my regal rose card stock.

I have so much that I want to blog about but so little time. I actually have other things that need to be done but I'm doing this so then I'll just stay up too late. :(

3 comments:

  1. The cards look great, I can't wait for tomorrow night! I hope last night went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went well. We took up the entire table with only 4 of us so I will have to be neater about things since there will be 9. (Note not 8 like I thought when I counted so I have to prep 1 set of everything tonight.)

    I have your bowl and spoon to give you. Do not let me forget.

    ReplyDelete