Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Daily Outfit 7/13


Pants: VS
Shirt: Express (on sale 10 bucks)
Cardigan: H&M
Sandals: Kohl's (On Sunday)

This is probably the only time people from work have ever seen my toes. I never wear a sandal. I hate my toes/toenails. I started to realize I don't analyze everyone else's toes so they probably don't analyze mine so maybe I should wear sandals and peep toe shoes. I mean in the summer that's about all you can find.

These are tall shoes. I didn't realize how tall until I was at work standing by coworkers.

At work I got a comment from someone "Holy Red Pants. They make your legs look skinny."  -- She was walking towards me down the hall maybe 15 feet away at the start of that. I wanted to reply "My legs are skinny" but I didn't since other people that I don't know could overhear me.
Then at a meeting a coworker told me the pattern on my shirt is crazy.

The only comments on my shoes were at times people couldn't see them but just asked how tall my shoes were because I appeared tall.



One nice big nail and one AWFUL one.

Now could I wear these shoes with a skirt?
I love that my foot was very secure in them. I hate flip flops or sandals that have almost that little bit of strapping.  I don' think I know how to walk so then I can't walk in flip flops. Also why I don't like clogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment