Monday, July 5, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:23:09 AM - It is too hot to run. I should have set my alarm an hour earlier.
09:03:57 AM - was just going to go through the piles of papers on my desk and Poly gets up and walks over to go to sleep on them.
10:48:49 AM - i need to stop researching races and start planning for my SU party
11:36:53 AM - Kitty is too cute. She also likes to sit on whatever I'm working on lie]= D=------------------like Daisy used to. She typed a little.
01:17:12 PM - I finished eating breakfast and immediately started heating my lunch.
09:55:10 PM - I get home and start to use my computer and Kitty starts trying to delete pictures.
10:16:05 PM - Now she deletes my numbers. http://tweetphoto.com/31065594
11:32:00 PM - i didn't get my workout in tonight. i didn't prep for my su party fully. I didn't do my work. I didn't clean. I didn't plan dinner.
11:45:13 PM - @mikecherepko I didn't get to finish my tweet due to character limits. i have to plan what i'm serving people tomorrow.
11:49:32 PM - @mikecherepko also 2 offered to bring stuff but I guess it's too late now to tell them something since they are coming straight from work

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment