- Bright pants - Because I have red pants that are my favorite and I like when things I have fit the current trend
- Color Blocking - This was a trend before but who am I to say it can't be a trend for multiple seasons. I already do this so I'm set.
- Structured Silhouettes - I like the structure and like when it's in style. I find it more flattering on me.
- Graphic Stripes - I already like stripes so why not get some more. Plus stripes is just a slight upgrade for me from a solid.
- Plaid - OK it was some kind of plaid but after so many links that's the best one and it was on an earlier one. I have one plaid shirt. Maybe I'll get more.
There are some trends I won't be doing
- Leather Skirts - just isn't work appropriate and I have no life outside of work.
- Chic Ponchos - Just can't see myself buying them
- High slits - Again not work appropriate
- Mid-calf skirts - They are so not flattering on me.
What trends are you into this fall?