Sunday, September 25, 2011

9.20

Shirt: NY&Co (altered twice)
Tank: Not sure but it was in 2002
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Macy's
Earrings and Necklace: Lia Sophia
This is the shirt that I altered in two different ways. I made it sit better in the hips instead of having wings and then about 6 months later, I made it not so loose in my lower back.

I woke up and was so exhausted. I slept 1.5 more hours than Dave. He's the sick one.  I hoped I was not getting sick.

The work day flew by until 11 then it dragged on until lunch. I had french fries with cheese for lunch.  Then the day flew again.
I went straight from work to run with Kelly.  I got home, showered, started setting up my computer, ate dinner, and then it was already 8:30 pm. I wanted more food, but couldn't figure out what to eat.  Dave and I watched part of The Sing Off and then Dave went to bed.  I was going to go to bed but then I noticed that The Biggest Loser started so I watched that 2 hour episode. Then I went to sleep. It was very hot so it was really hard to fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. you should make your hair like that more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my hair like that before the gym saturday but it only stays if I shower first. Since I liked it, I did it again a few days later. So you think it's better than boring straight hair I guess.

    ReplyDelete