Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

09:18:05 AM - I'm a little shocked I didn't set up my desktop sooner. It's been days since starting to backup all my files. I must not need it as much
08:05:34 PM - Oh I don't know what to eat for dinner.
08:17:27 PM - I had toast again for lunch. I need more ways to eat it. @mikecherepko what are some good ways?
08:19:16 PM - if I was dripping sweat an hour ago, should I assume I need to shower? I don't want to. I want to eat dinner.
08:28:37 PM - @mikecherepko yum to tuna salad. Not sure about the rest
08:39:28 PM - @mikecherepko my dinner. http://t.co/QglwhS8C
11:19:03 PM - How can I figure out what song is stuck in my head without knowing any words or notes really? It might have "gone. Gone. Gone." in it
11:56:33 PM - @emipoe is the other end of the spectrum good or bad?
11:58:22 PM - @mikecherepko no. newer. like would be on Sirius Hits 1. It might have reminded me of Grenade. I tried googling but too many songs.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment