Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9.12 - Busy

Earrings and Necklace: Lia Sophia
Shirt: Loft
Skirt: B. Moss
Shoes: Famous Footwear

I don' think I like this skirt. It is a few inches too long and makes me feel heavier than I am. When you can't see my knees I think I look heavier.
I had meetings galore at work again.  I had a meeting during lunch that I provided food. I had food but then I can't run a meeting and eat. I had a meeting right after so I only got to eat less than 1/4 my lunch. I really wish I could eat faster.   I had Jersey Mike's delivered and they are the first restaurant that has delivered food on-time. They didn't mess anything up. They labeled everything nicely. We will definitely be ordering from them again. In the past even when we ordered from our onsite cafeteria, we got it 50 minutes late.

I had a 3:30 allergy shot appointment with my new PCP. Well after 55 minutes I finally got my shot. It is just a shot! I had an appointment! I cannot believe I had to wait that long.  And because of them I wouldn't get a full 2 hours between my shot and working out.  I read some of the warnings and it can actually be pretty bad to have vigorous exercise after an allergy shot.  I got shots for over 2 years before I even was told not to exercise after a shot.  In all my googling, I learned you shouldn't exercise 2 hours before an allergy shot either.  I've been getting shots for 5 years and was never told that.  I didn't die yet so I figured it would be OK to run.

I ran with Jen after work and I was late so we did almost have a full 2 hours in before the run.  Since we started a little bit after 6:15, it was pretty late when I got home. I didn't feel like cooking so I had Beeferoni for dinner.   Dave was still sick so I didn't want to cook for just one person either.  He wanted me to hang out with him so I brought a snack table up to the bedroom so I could eat and be with him.  I had a rice krispie treat for dessert. I was still hungry and needed more food. I ended up grabbing a string cheese and pretzels but then I didn't even eat any of the pretzels. I barely ate any food and wasn't even that hungry. What a weird day.  Some days I pig out and just keep wanting more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment