Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9.3 - Exhausting

Saturday started with a 5k.  Then I showered and got ready for the pool.  Dave and I picked up Jen and went to lunch. Then we went to the pool.  We were there over 3 hours. At the pool, I swear we were the palest 3 people there.  We have somehow become old and we needed our sunglasses. We wore them in the pool.  Then Dave and I went to Wendy's for dinner. After dinner, I took a little nap on the couch. This nap lasted 3 hours.  I tried to go to bed shortly after, but got up when I heard fireworks and I wasn't close to falling asleep.  I cropped pictures and blogged until 2:45AM. I kept telling myself I'd go to sleep but the time just kept passing and I kept working at the computer. Then my computer shut itself down. I almost turned it back on but remembered I did want to go to sleep so I just left it at that and went in to go to sleep.
The race had some official photos taken. I pulled some from the website and they are above.

I wore 2 different outfits. I wore a dress over my dress and then I wore a brown shirt and khaki shorts later. I didn't remember to get a picture of me in either.

No comments:

Post a Comment