Saturday, September 10, 2011

9.1

My brown pants are back to looking far too big. They just fit now look big. Before they looked alright and they were pretty tight.   This is the first time I wore this combination. The picture quality is bad because it was pouring outside.  

Pink tank: Costco
Cardigan: B Moss
Pants: VS
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Lia Sophia
I'm sick of all this rain.

This is my favorite of all my Lia Sophia necklaces I got in the last order. I even got a compliment on it. 

I have to dress like it is winter because it is so cube in my area at work. The weather outside was in the 80s. I figured I'd be inside and it would be OK, but I forgot about having to walk between buildings 4 and 1.  It was far too hot for that walk. 

I don't remember what I did but it must have been TV.  I didn't workout. But I figure I had justification because most training plans call for 2 rest days before a 5k. 


This might be a record for the fewest number of pictures I have taken of Poly in one day. I hope Poly isn't feeling neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment