Friday, September 2, 2011

8.29 - Up Late

Shoes: Hot Cakes from The Shoe Dept (2005)
Shirt: Ann Taylor Outlet
Skirt: Express
Necklace: Lia Sophia

I had a normal day at work but man is my desk messy. I even resorted to storing things on my lap.

I went to Body Pump. I kind of didn't want to go. I haven't gone in a month.  Then I re-convinced myself to go because I knew I'd be sore and didn't want to be sore so close to my race. Well we did super sets and it was the first time I was doing this release. It was rough.  Squats and then lunges was hard.  Also chest then triceps was hard.  Back then shoulders was hard.  It also screws with your perception of how much class is left when we do things in the wrong order.

After class I talked to Nick a little. I was starving. Then I went to Target. Well I bought some stuff we needed plus Hostess donuts. I ate 10 on my way to pick up Pizza Hut.  The guy at the drive through even commented about my donuts.  Then I ate 5 cheesy breadsticks on the way home.  I was starving. I wished I would have had a protein bar in my purse but they were at my desk at work or at home. Sigh. I never have them in the right places.
During and after dinner was some TV. Not much because I didn't get home until after 7:30.  But then I started emailing Callie and she was emailing me back and before you know it, it was 2:30 AM. Oh boy. Then I get to bed and can't even fall asleep. I'm so wired from all the emailing.  Many emails back and forth with substantial text = my love.
I don't even know how I made it up so late because I was so tired waking up in the morning and then I was tired all day at work. I just love emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment