Friday, September 16, 2011

8.23 - The Last of Vacation

We slept in a bit after our late night out. We just hung out. It was our last time together. Oh what a sad time. I wish it never ended.

Around 2 we had to leave to head to Denver.  It was a nice temperature in Leadville so I didn't expect the 95 degree weather. I had on jeans.  That was one rough car ride.
Our flight was on-time.  My ears bothered me a lot on this flight.  We didn't get internet on the flight so then I finished my book and played some gameboy.

I got home at 1am and took a picture with poly right away.  I opened my suitcase and she already had fun getting in my way.  Dave was already asleep when I got home. He didn't wake up until I was just about getting into bed.  My dad picked me up from the airport and drove me home.  He came inside. My mom wanted to see if Poly snubbed me. She did not. She woke up and came downstairs to greet us.  She looked so different than I remembered.  I guess I was gone too long. My parents stayed a little and then were on there way. After all it was late.  I had to work the next day but at least they didn't.

It was hard to get used to the hot Pittsburgh weather upon the return. Just riding home from the airport I was dying in the car. In my house it was rough too. I could barely fall asleep. I even had on shorts and I wear pants 364 days a year to sleep.

And the vacation is over and now it is time to get back to the real world. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment