Sunday, September 18, 2011

9.14

Photoshop was giving me issues so I used Snagit to draw the arrows and write the text.

I decided to wear my old shirt.  It sure looks nice.  I wore one of my Lia Sophia necklaces that wasn't even my favorite but with this neckline and color that necklace is the perfect length. I guess I'm starting to like it again.

These pants are lined.  I have a matching blazer but I only wore them together once.

I curled my hair. Well I curled the ends under. I don't know if it looks that much better but I like it. By the end of the day I don't think you could tell at all that it was curled.
I was so busy at work. I had far too many meetings. I didn't even get to have a proper lunch because of it.  Then I was going to leave to go to Body Pump at 6:00. Well I just couldn't seem to get out of work. I was on the phone near the end of the day trying to get off the phone to get something done. The guy kept talking to me wondering why I wasn't sending the email while on the phone. I'm not capable of writing a coherent email to our SVP while on the phone. I need to concentrate.  Well it got too late and I missed pump, so then I just stayed at work far too long. 

I got home and watched TV while eating dinner. Then I watched TV.  I went to sleep early because I was exhausted from staying up so late working the night before.

I don't have a single picture of my cat from Wednesday. I don't know what happened that I missed a day.

1 comment:

  1. Oo I love the white pants. That shape is perfect for work trousers. Also love the long necklace with the boatneck...I never know what to wear with those, but this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete