Tuesday, September 13, 2011

8.25 - Radio


Well would you look at that my pants fit again. The Colorado Diet sure is good.  I can even sit down in them.
Pants; VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Shirt: Kohl's
Necklace: Lia Sophia

Well this necklace sure bounced up and down as I walked.  Other people mentioned to me they couldn't get a necklace this length because it would bounce. I thought that I never had that problem. Well really it was because I just never had a necklace that length.
Poly tried to get me to sleep in by sleeping on me. It worked a little, but then I forced myself to get up. Then next thing I know she's trying to sabotage my clothes by laying on them so I won't get dressed. (Or is it lying. I never know when to use laying or lying)
Work was still super busy trying to catch up on things while I was gone. In addition to that, I was interviewed on the radio. I tweeted the time and even noted you could listen on the internet but didn't specifically tell my friends the time. My husband even forgot to listen.  I get so nervous so I didn't want to tell people because they'd listen and hear how bad I was.  Later I learned that a few people my family knew heard me and a few people I knew heard me.  They didn't think I was nervous and didn't think it was bad. I never heard it so I just assume they are making it up.

Dave and I had breakfast foods for dinner.  We ate French Toast and bacon.  My stomach seemed so small from the smaller meals in Colorado that I could barely eat any of it.

2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! It looks great with the sweater. Very professional looking outfit, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm actually wearing the necklace today! I'm glad you said it looks professional. I was worried it looked too casual.

    ReplyDelete