Wednesday, July 21, 2010

3/30 so 1/10 done (July 20)

Tuesday (not Monday) but I participated Friday so I'm ok up to this point (I missed Wednesday so we'll have to make that day up).

I also cheated.

I wore 4, 12, and 27.  I also wore earrings that you can see a few pictures down the post.

I cheated in that I wore a blazer for the funeral. I was going to wear a dress. I wasn't sure which one. None seemed funeral-y enough. I wasn't sure. It was stress that wasn't needed so I broke the rules. Plus I broke them Monday. Perhaps I should have said "working days" for my 30 for 30.   But I decided I could cheat and add the blazer because if I removed the blazer, then I'd be wearing an OK outfit from 30 for 30.

The blazer is from Sears years ago. The skirt is from Express. The fabrics were different but you couldn't tell unless you got close and analyzed it.
The earrings were from Kohl's because well Kohl's and Target are where all my earrings are from.

I curled my hair for the first time in ages.
 
After we stopped at Giant Eagle for pinchy cookies (Star Crunch is what they are really called but my gram called them pinchy cookies) and windmill cookies and we were headed to my cousins.
What happens when the car windows are down.
After the funeral, my cousin had people over.  His son loved my camera.  Here are a few of the 2 of us. We are sitting on the same dining room chair. Good thing I'm small.
 He likes his Bob the Builder hat.
He's actually pointing in this one not to point at the camera but to point that I was just displayed on the camera.

30 for 30 Banner

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think the people who tell other people how to dress right in that "What Not to Wear" show are just copying off of your blog. I like that black and green getup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That's one of the nicest things anyone said to me.

    I also made up the color combo myself...I mean anything can be worn with black but what was the BEST thing.

    ReplyDelete